[guide.chat] Hi Jim

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:54:12 +0100

Hi Jim, we don't have a syllabus for our blind clubs. We mainly play bingo with
dominoes, the usual bingo with cards I have my own braille card and board that
it slots into and we do word games and other games such as play your cards
right. We do have a singer the odd times though which is always a treat and
sometimes a speaker. One time last year we had someone from Thornton's
chocolates come to the Monday club and as you can imagine I was in my element
there they almost brought the whole shop with them. They sold all these yummy
goodies to us members and of course I had to buy some goodies. They sold quite
a lot. Love Clare