[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dazzling Darren" <darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:45:07 +0100

If you think I'm going to comment on this, then you've another think
coming...I'm delicate, and I bruise easily!

From: James Liddell - Email Address: james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 19/06/2012 13:22
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide chat - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis

Remember, the guy who did the voice for Zippy, the late Roy Skelton, was also
one of the classic Dalek voices in the '70s and '80's.