[guide.chat] Happy new year to all

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:35:45 -0000

Hi all. I wish all on here a very happy new year let's hope it's a good one for
us all. Long may this lovely chat group continue. All keep up the good work. Oh
Carol your new year message is lovely I couldn't have put it better myself. I'm
so happy I joined this group as I have made lots of lovely new friends as well
as being able to chat with friends I have known for a long time such as my
lovely special friend Carol. Carol, thank you so much for being such a lovely
special friend to me and long may it continue. Phyllis, thank you for being
such a lovely friend to me too. Well to those of you on here I don't quite know
that well yet, I look forward to getting to know you all lots more in the
coming year. I only joined this chat group in June of this year but it's been a
good 6 months and I'm looking forward to the coming year on here. Love and hugs
to all Clare xxxx