[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:23:02 -0000

Hi Phyllis, I'm so happy you had such a lovely Christmas. I hope all goes well
with Vicky's move. Glad you enjoyed the pantomime with Keith Harris, Orvil and
cuddles it sounded very good and such fun. I remember Orvil. I must be getting
old haha. Your meal sounded good too. Have a good day. Sounds like Cinders has
her work cut out as usual haha. I'm chilling out and my chocolate fix in an
even bigger way. I also wish you a very happy new year and hope it's a good one
for you. Thank you for being such a lovely friend to me this year and long may
our friendship continue. Love and hugs Clare