[guide.chat] Govonor sunflower x

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:19:15 -0000

Look lovey  sorry but you must understand here that you played a big part in
all this because kermit is in your house he has caused such a lot of trouble so
i am afraid you have to obey prison rules lovy

now can you just shut up and stop moaning your getting on my nerves now
here is dish cloths go and clean the big huge tables in the prison canteen and
wipe all chairs over lovy

200 tables and chairs to do
can you just get on with it all now
Less of your lips and cheek ok

bread and jam and mug of water is served at 1pm
I have huge meeting now in London with david cameron so back later your still
being watched even malcolm and stan too

they both looked knackered earlier on can see them here through my lap top
screen going for my posh limozene car now to London
be good chuck

Govonor sunflower x