[guide.chat] Govonor sunflower x

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:25:12 -0000

oops got a nosey tom here now asking senn questions

better watch him

Right now Mrs phyllis broom stick

Look here sick of your lips
just less of the cheek from you ok

No NO, No
I am not soft far from it girlie

just get on with the bloody cleaning woman your getting on my wits now

Going to sit in my luxery pent house on top of prison building with glass of
Vrandy and do my cooking of run steak onion rings side salad and new baby
potatoes yum yum  sorry if you find this destressing me having luxery life
style on top of building
going to slip in to my red velvit dressing gown now and posh pink slippers and
switch video on watch chitty chitty bang bang get cakes out later
Oh this is the life

sorry prisoners but after all I am the govonor hahahahahehehehehehehehehehehe

Govonor sunflower x