[guide.chat] Good afternoon

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:05:33 +0100

Good afternoon all. I'm having a good much needed chill out after my hectic but
lovely few days. It's nasty weather out there now it's raining bad so have the
best place home keeping warm for sure. Carol, I know you will be so happy to be
back home and enjoying the tennis. Glad you liked my time at Janet's blind club
yesterday. Yes there's a market in Grantham every Saturday they have all sorts
of stalls. It's so sad though how some markets have closed in the same way lots
of shops have closed it's a shame. Vanessa, thank you so much for a lovely
message as always and so happy you enjoy my emails and the word puzzles. I
always love your emails too. Senn, it's a shame I'm not able to send you any
sun today it's really nasty weather out there now. Ah how cool you will send me
some waffles, sausages and spaghetti next time you have it haha. Hope your day
is good and chocolate filled of course as mine is. Jim, I love the jokes you
sent in very good and funny. Love Clare