[guide.chat] Good afternoon

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:28:56 -0000

hi all. Here I am catching up. Carol, I loved the article about music you sent
as always. I hope you have a good chill out day as I will. Not sure what's for
tea yet but I am sure of my medicine in a big way of course. Going to listen to
land girls at 2.10 PM. Oh Carol, I listened to the Barry Manilow CD last night
and it's very good oh I love it. Thank you so much again for sending it me so
lovely of you. Oh Carol I can't stop laughing at the picture I have in my mind
of us causing chaos in the same old people's home oh that's so funny. How
amazing that would be. Harold, oh I love all the jokes you sent in and I also
love the recipe you sent for marshmallow brownies oh so yummy just my thing I
do hope I get to make some. Vanessa, the article about bananas very interesting
and I will show it to Anna next time she comes over as she loves bananas so
will find it interesting too. Phyllis, it's lovely to have you back with us
again and I'm so happy you having a lovely time with your vicky there as it was
her birthday. your carvery so yummy. Oh the rugs sound lovely. So happy they
coming on so well. Have a good day today and enjoy that yummy beef casserole.
All have a good day. Love Clare