[guide.chat] Glad your back lynn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:45:22 -0000

Hi lynn
lovely to have you back on this mad house chat group sinced you have left I
have gaven birth to 6 pigglets oynk oynk oynk hahahahahahaha
clare has gone even more crazy over choclate she is just mad now

malcom gone more boring yearn yearn yearn hahahahahahahaha
phyllis is skibbing like mad over our rugs making

Vanessa in wales going crazy on websights

Vanessa pooh gone mad on a tour with jamie

Angela gone all spiky all of a sudden now she is now called
miss spiky from malcolm

monty gone the same way its got blue spiky and green hair hahahahahaha

Herold gone looking for interviews for us he is trying to get a job on day
break hahahahahaha

January is our social worker

June is spying on us all in case we all go even more crazy on here
a part from all that everybody is happy

Love miss piggy who is getting gorgeous by the minute carol x.x.x.x.