[guide.chat] To Miss Piggy

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 18:18:20 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you love the Thorntons chocolate piglets as I knew you
would. Well yes, I kept it quiet as no way was I going to spoil the surprise. I
have that well sussed I'm not daft you know. I'm just as crafty as you there
hahahaha. Oh you so funny for sure. Oh fancy eating 2 of them already and your
Julie having one. Well you had a hectic day for sure and glad your lights are
now fixed so a good job well done. Well I enjoyed my jacket potato with cheese,
bacon and beans. You won't be happy that I ate you but you were so yummy. I
heard you scram from here though as I ate you hahahaha. Chocolate piglets even
more yummy of course haha. I had that aero mousse and will have something else
later with the soaps but not sure what yet and my hot chocolate before bed. I
also had chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon so my medicine in a big
way. Well Carol have a good time at day centre tomorrow. I will enjoy a normal
chill out Friday with the chippy as always. Oh I'm so over the moon you love my
gift of chocolate piglets cool yea. Love Clare xxxx