[guide.chat] Fwd:Dieting { received with many thanks to Jenny Coupe }

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:34:17 +0100

:Fwd:Dieting :

An Irishman was terribly overweight, so his  doctor put him on a diet. 'I
want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a  day, then eat regularly
again for  2 days then skip a day ...... And repeat this procedure for 2
weeks. The next time I see  you, you should have lost at  least 5 pounds.' When

the Irishman returned, he shocked the doctor by having lost nearly 60lbs!
'Why, that's amazing!'  the doctor said, 'Did you follow my instructions?' The
Irishman nodded ... 'I'll tell you  though, by jaesuz, I t'aut I were going
to drop dead on dat 3rd day.' 'From the hunger,  you mean?' asked the
doctor. 'No, from the  blinkin' skippin'

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked