[guide.chat] :{ Many thanks Si }: Fwd : a priest and a nun

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:34:14 +0100

: Fwd: a priest and a nun

A priest, in complete violation of his celibacy wows, makes amorous
advances to a nun who, at first, rejects his proposals saying it's a
sin, but finally relents and the two end up in bed together.

After making love, the nun says, "Since you are a priest, I would like
you to hear my confession. I have sinned. Twice."

The priest says, "What do you mean, 'twice'? We only did it once."

The nun: "You're going to do it again, aren't you?"