[guide.chat] Fw: Snow

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jane Balmforth" <janieb1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Debbie Berkinshaw" <darrenanddebi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Catherine bessant" <catherine.bessant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ann Coleman" <anncolemanq@xxxxxxxxx>, "Nicola Daley" <n_daly@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Douel" <m.douel@xxxxxxx>, "Claire Evans" <claire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marion Foster" <marion331@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jenifer Furnell" <jenifer.furnell@xxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marilyn Hayto" <malhayto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alf Lewendon" <alflewendon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sheila And Brian" <bj.knight007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shirley Springett" <tripleckickerswdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joyce Welsh" <jwelsh123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <young.g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:10:02 +0100

  On a bitterly cold winter's morning a husband and wife in the snow-bound UK
were listening to the radio during breakfast.

  They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 16 to 20 cm of snow
today. You must park your car on the  even-numbered side of the street, so the
snow ploughs can get through."So the good wife went out and moved her car.

  A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said,
"We are expecting 20 to 24 cm of snow today. You must park your car on the
odd-numbered side of the street, so the snow ploughs can get through.  The good
wife went out and moved her car again.

  The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer says,
"We are expecting 24 to 28 cm of snow today. You must park...........  Then the
electric power went out.

  The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face. She said,
"I don't know what to do.  Which side of the street do I need to park on so the
snow ploughs can get through?"
  Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all men exhibit when
they have been married for a while, the husband replied. "Why don't you just
leave the  car in the garage this time