[guide.chat] Carol is finally here

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:57:35 +0100

Carol has finally turned up at my house, nearly a hour late! I was about to eat
her dinner. haha.
Kept going to the gate to see if she was here, but, there was no sign of her.
She's now eating her dinner, gave her double portions, she'll need it because
of all the work I have lined up for her! haha.
Oh she's calling me, don't say she has finished her dinner already. haha.
Better go and see what she wants, probably a cup of tea before she starts.
Okay, okay, I'm coming.
Senn.