[guide.chat] : Fw: Sick Leave

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 00:13:07 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheila
Sent On: 06/03/2010
Subject: Fw: Sick Leave

                              Sick Leave

                              I urgently

                              needed a few days off work,
                              But I knew the boss would not allow me to take
leave. I thought that maybe if I acted 'CRAZY' then he would tell me to take a
few days off.

                              So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made
funny noises. My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing. I told her
that I was pretending to be a light bulb, So that the Boss would think I was
'CRAZY'And give me a few days off.

                              A few minutes later the Boss came into the office
And asked 'What are you doing?'  I told him I was a light bulb.

                              He said, 'You are clearly stressed out.
                              Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.'
                              I jumped down and walked out of the office.

                              When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me,
                              The Boss asked her
                              ..And where do you think you're going?'

                              (You're gonna love this.....)

                              She said,
                              'I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!