[guide.chat] Fw: Fw: Fwd: FW: : Do Not delete -send back if you cannot forward please.

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:44:51 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Rose
Sent On: 10/03/2010
Subject: Fw: Fw: Fwd: FW: : Do Not delete -send back if you cannot forward
please.

This prayer wheel item starts with a small picture of a moving Amrican flag in
the shape of a eagle.
Best wishes, Rose

                                19 Eagles - - DO NOT DELETE
                                (note: when forwarded an eagle is added.)

                                Prayer wheel for our soldiers...please don't
break it

                                When you receive this, please stop for a moment
and say the following prayer for our troops around the world -

                                'God, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Protect them as they protect us.. Surround them with thy Divine Light, Bless
them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in time of
need.  And so it is! Amen

                                There is nothing attached. This can be very
powerful.  Do not stop the wheel, please...

                                Of all the gifts you could give a Soldier,
Sailor, Airman, Marine, Chaplain & others deployed in harm's way, prayer is the
very best one.

                                I noticed that as I forwarded this....another
eagle was added!! Neat!!

07:33:00