[guide.chat] Fw:

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:51:43 -0000

      Blood transfusion

            An Arab Sheik was admitted to Hospital for heart surgery, but
prior to the
            Surgery, the doctors needed to store his blood in case the need
arises. As
            The gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found
locally, so,
            The call went out.

            Finally a Scotsman was located who had a similar blood type. The
Scot
            willingly donated his blood for the Arab.

            After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman as appreciation
for giving his
            blood, a new BMW, diamonds & a shed load of US dollars.

            A couple of days later, once again, the Arab had to go through a
corrective
            Surgery.

            His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to
donate his
            blood again.

            After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you
card & a
            box of Quality Street chocolates.

            The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his
kind gesture
            as he had anticipated more goodies.

            He phoned the Arab & asked him: "I thought you would be generous
again, that you would give me another BMW, diamonds & money... But you only
gave me a Thank-you card & a box of Quality Street ."

            To this the Arab replied: "Aye laddie, but I noo hiv Scottish
blood in ma
            veins".