[guide.chat] From Dawn

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:42:36 +0100

Hi Vanessa I enjoyed listening to your daily diary of Malculm's holiday with
you. You deserve a medal only joking Malcolm is a pleasure to have around. He's
threatening to come back up next year.When I go down to Manchester next month I
will stay at Malcolm's for a few days as well as seeing my family.
You have got good taste when it comes to music She's like the wine from Dirty
Dancing and the Celine Dionne song Beoause you loved me are  two of my
favourite songs.
I am unable to use skype is not  running properly My computer teacher is here a
week on Friday but Anthony will still be on holiday until Monday.week.
Hope you are OK and caught up on some rest
.
Due to your amazing ability at creative cooking skills and Malculm's attention
I am looking forward to some of his home made cooking.
looking forward to chatting when skype is working.
Love and hugs Dawn and Chris