[guide.chat] From Dawn

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 22:17:41 +0100

Hi Sarah it was nice to hear your welcoming email sorry I have took so long to
get back to you.
I am still finding my way around Guide and still running into problems.
I enjoy listening to the emails that are sent in by everyone and so does my
husband Chris who is also blind. Saying that he has a little vision that is
deteriorating and a lot of mobility problems and the pain that goes with
it.However we both stay cheerful and our senses of humour keep us going.
It was nice to hear your voice and you also playing the melodica  It was also
nice to hear Jamie's voice.
We both hope your relationship continues to blossom.
When I learn to cut and paste and do voicemails I will play one of my
saxophones for you all.
Will send shorter emails to Miss Bossy Boots and friends.
Bye for now Dawn.