[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: [recycle-it] Offered: Free braille cook book

  • From: "Kevin Burgin" <kevin.burgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 19:55:47 +0100

Hi All

I saw this posting on another forum and I thought some one may be interested.
After all it is about a free microwavable cook book in braille.  If you are
interested you had better email Graham soon as free stuff tends to go quicly.

If you are interested the email address to reply to if you already don't
subscribe to this tlist is recycle it but the email address to reply to this
posting is

longly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

cheers

Kevin