[guide.chat] Re: Court next chapter

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:41:19 -0400

Oh you poor dear!  This sounds awful.  They   call the wear and tear
depreciation in America.  Many people here carry what is called replacement
value coverage.  The reason for this is that otherwise someone would sue for
something old and ragged in a case like yours and demand full value.  The
honest suffer because of the dishonest.

In His Love and Service,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx