[guide.chat] Competition

  • From: "Chris West" <chris.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:29:41 +0100

Hi Folks,

The competitions closed and we have our winners, I will announce they're
names if I get permission from them.

The answer was 152 giving us an average age of 25.3. This makes Phil and
myself very happy!!

The nearest winning answers were 151, 153 and 154

Unfortunately nobody got it exactly correct so I'll be keeping the
booze/ fanta until the next competition.

Thank you all for joining in. it's been a good laugh for everyone
involved. Prizes will be in the post this week.

Many Thanks

Chris

Chris West
Technical Administrator

Dolphin Computer Access
The Old Bakery
5 Station Road
Ushaw Moor
Durham, UK.
DH7 7PX
Phone: 0845 22 55 005
Fax: 0191 373 44 22
Web: www.DolphinGuide.com <http://www.dolphinguide.com/>
Email: chris.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Laura.Wilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subscribe to the Dolphin news RSS <http://www.yourdolphin.com/news.xml>

 Follow Dolphin on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/yourdolphin>

"Dolphin Guide" - Easy to use and affordable computer access software
for blind and partially sighted users, backed up by friendly technical
support services.
Dolphin Computer Access, Registered in England No. 5600063 Registered
Office: Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of "Dolphin Computer Access". If you are not
the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take
no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.