[guide.chat] Re: sad?

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:51:52 +0100

Wow Keith mate.  you no quite a bit about this boating lark then.

Yep it was nice and like I say something I've always wanted to do.

I know about the sailing for the blind stuff but hahahaha though's boats sound
like really hard work to me.

This is a boat that a group of older people own and they sail in the summer.

I think about 15 of them own it but I was with 5 of them.

I spent quite a lot of time trying to understand how a boat can go one way wen
the wind is blowing the other way.

I know it's called tacking but I still don't get it.

you kind of go across the wind but why does that mean you don't go the way it's
blowing?

Gees,  I derno.

From: Scott C
Subject: guide.chat Re: guide.chat : sad?

Yep Keith mate you were right.  I was away and only had my little net book and
about half way through I noted the time was wrong and put it right.

ahhah.

I went to my gay cousins for the weekend.

That's not some homophobic joke by the way I really do have a gay cousin that
own's and runs a b and b in black pool.

So I went down there for the weekend and on the Saturday went out on a boat of
a friend of his.

On the Irish sea.  The thing that made me want to do that wen I got asked on
the fried ay night, was that it was a sailing boat and they do everything the
old way.

IT's got an engine but only as a back up and they try not to use it, and on the
day I went out with them they didn't.

It's a 40 foot yacht.

I even had a dive off the back of it, gees that was cold.

fun though and a nice brake.

I didn't take the dog on the boat.

He staid with Tim who's my cousin.

And no just incase anyone's thinking it I'm not gay but don't care a dam if
some one else is it's there life and up to them.

On the son day before I came home me and Sam, my dog went for a walk down to
the beach I've not bean there before and neither had he.

But we found it and he had a run on the beach and we found the way back to the
b and b.

Then me olden's, as in my mum and dad picked me up, and cracked back down the
m6.

So if you must do out of flaming office email's?

On a boat or something, like I did is the way to do it kids.

in,   your,   face,  too the auto one's.

  Ta Scott.

From: Scott C
Sent On: 11/04/2010 21:10
guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: guide.chat Re: sad?

hahaha.  No but always wanted to try the real sailing thing,
like with sails and ropes and the like.

it was good but it's done now so that's that.

Now I'm still on the m6 but now I'm not doing any miles an hour as it's blocked
up.

bugger.