[guide.chat] Chocolate and babies on here

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 19:58:57 +0100

hello all you chat babies and chocolate lovers, how about this for an idea, as
we are all part of this chat family why don't we have a family get together,
some of us older ones could adopt you younger ones and share our wisdom and the
young ones could help us oldies to get out and about,  we could share
experiances and swop stories, stop you naughty kids from pinching all the
sweeties, am sure our Malcolm would like to smack your little botties to try
and make you behave, where would be a good place to meet, what do you all
think, answers to the chat line please, it sounds like Vanessa and Malcolm are
having such a good time but feeding him sounds like a full time job, shall we
go to Wales to give our brilliant google girl some support, take care, Vanessa
x x