[guide.chat] Carol's day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:44:49 +0100

Good evening Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely day I love your cooked
breakfast yummy. Glad you got some shopping and how cool you got some Christmas
shopping in too. Glad you got Julia's mum in law's present and card for her
70th birthday she will love that purse and card for sure. Can't believe little
Amy will be 6 in November just like our little Jamie time flies for sure how
scary. That little doll Julia got her sounds so cool. Enjoy your pizza with
chips and peas and of course you have your medicine. I haven't had a wispa gold
bar for ages I used to love them. Well not done much today. For tea it was meat
pie and that aero mousse and later will have some orange matchmakers and of
course my hot chocolate before bed so my medicine in a big way. I'm looking
forward to dancing tomorrow and Ray and Pat are going to be there so even
better. It's a bit warmer here today for a change. Our weather is very
changeable it's a pain but glad we haven't had rain. Well Carol that's so cool
you will be getting Cliff's new album keep me posted what it's like. Well enjoy
the soaps as I will. I look forward to hearing about your day tomorrow I will
keep you posted on mine. Love Clare xxxx