[guide.chat] Carol's day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 18:17:44 +0100

Hi Carol, oh, so happy you had such a lovely day those sandwiches and sausage
rolls from Greg's so yummy I love them too. Those cards you made so cool as
always and I love that cube thing you made for pens and pencils and the ring
decoration. How cool you had lemon cake with a good old cuppa Pat's so lovely
for sure. I love it when we both enjoy our clubs and activities it's just a
shame Senn doesn't have anything like that in her area but let's hope she finds
something soon as it must be so boring for her being in a lot. Hope you enjoyed
your fish chips and peas. I enjoyed my fishcake with chips and mushy peas from
the chippy yummy. I'm also getting my medicine with that yummy aero caramel
mousse and some twirl nibbles later with the soaps. I'm now trying to catch up
in the interval of home and away. I loved the corrie gossip. Oh dear fancy
Tracy in real life having panic attacks how awful for her. Now there's
something I didn't know. Well enjoy the soaps as I will. I know you will be at
your Julie's tomorrow have a lovely time and of course it's our big x factor
night so hope you will be able to watch it while your Mathew is on x box or
something. I will enjoy a chill out weekend. Love Clare xxxx

Good afternoon all
All go
well slipped in to my track suit bottoms and baggy tea shirt now for comfort
can't stand sitting in flat in my Jaens and top so now got all comfy

cup of tea here now too

Well arrived at Henshaws for miday good
oh lots were in today lovely atmosphere in there.

We had tuna and sweet corn on brown bread and cold sausage roll from Greggs
bakery yum yum yum
Julia had chicken and stuffing on sandwiches and cold sausage roll

We all had nice chat and a laugh in there today
Oh nice
We made cards today with lovely flowers on diamanties on too and bow

We made a ring decorated it all round in felt material flowers and also cube
that you put pens and pencils in oh mine was in orange and mink green felt
material lovely
We paid our £1 for our christmas dinner been paying that now for weeks good
idea it amounts up

good
well having fish and chips and mushy peas tonight yummy
oh yes we got lemon sliced cake and cuppa off pat too
lovely
Right take care