[guide.chat] Bullying

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:37:21 +0100

Hi Jim, oh thank you. Yeah, that's true and they do say what doesn't kill us
makes us stronger don't they? It's the bullies who are the losers. We are the
winners and survivors. Even after all I have been through I'm still surviving
and more to the point have survived it so that says I'm the winner. Those
bullies are the ones with the problems not us. They have big problems that's
why they behave the way they do. They are full of malice, anger and hatred. We
don't need people like that in our lives no way. They are not friends of any
kind. I must tell you that one of these malicious bullies said they will be
glad when my parents die and I'm all alone among other malicious things and
even about my auntie Pearl who I'm also really close to. How awful. As you can
imagine that took a lot out of me emotionally. It's bad enough having a go at
me never mind my family that's something that's harder to deal with. This
malicious person is totally blind which makes the situation even worse. As I
say I'm glad that person and the others are now out of my life never to be let
into my life ever again. Love Clare