[guide.chat] Bullying

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:34:16 +0100

Hi Carol, oh thank you for such a lovely message as always I knew you would be
proud of me for getting that point across there. Yeah, that's how bullies seem
to work they will do anything to get everyone on their side and make them turn
against the victim. The bully can't seem to function on their own so they get
others on their side to make them feel big and powerful. A bully just can't
function on their own. A bully is just a coward and only works well in gangs. I
have also had those who have been malicious about me behind my back andjudging
me harshly turning others against me. I thank God those people are now out of
my life. I will certainly never bother with them again. Love Clare xxxx