[gsis_admins] Re: mysterious check

  • From: "Theresa Beckum" <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 08:09:40 -0400

That is good news. Do we know the city where she has the account? I like
Priscilla's suggestion and use it for a motivational speaker.

>>> TAMMY DENSON <tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/29/2013 7:48 AM >>>
I wanted to let everyone know about something. We received a check for
$3200.00, but no registration to go with it. The only info Anna had was the
address on a cashiers check drawn from the Credit Union of GA. I've made some
calls and investigated and have learned some surprising news. The $3200.00 is
an anonymous DONATION. The woman has an account with the credit union and
purposely did not include any further info. Isn't this amazing. I bet this has
never happened before. I wish we could thank her.

Tammy D. Denson
Student Information System Coordinator
Morgan County Board of Education
1065 East Avenue
Madison, GA 30650
(706) 752-4600
(706) 752-4601 fax
tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users
Group