[gsis_admins] Re: Tax Number

  • From: "Carolyn Oliver" <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:33:06 -0500

Better looking t-shirts that we got at Interchange, I hope.  We are
non-profit but I didn't think we were tax exempt.

Carolyn

>>> Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx> 12/11/2012 9:28 AM >>>

You and Noralee wanted t-shirts and that is what I am planning on
ordering if I can get a tax code, so we shouldn’t have to pay taxes
because we are non-profit.

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin – Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  A person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from
starvation.  Death will occur about 10 days without sleep, while
starvation takes a few weeks.  No wonder people are cranky when they
don’t get enough sleep.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."