[gsis_admins] Re: Tax Number

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:35:29 +0000

Carolyn,

Here is all of the information on the t-shirts.  You can make sure they are to
your standards, make changes if you want and order them.  The place is located
in Commerce.

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin – Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  A person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from
starvation.  Death will occur about 10 days without sleep, while starvation
takes a few weeks.  No wonder people are cranky when they don’t get enough
sleep.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain

Better looking t-shirts that we got at Interchange, I hope.  We are non-profit
but I didn't think we were tax exempt.

Carolyn

>>> Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>>
>>> 12/11/2012 9:28 AM >>>
You and Noralee wanted t-shirts and that is what I am planning on ordering if I
can get a tax code, so we shouldn’t have to pay taxes because we are non-profit.

From: Denise Epperson
<denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>>
Date: December 6, 2012, 1:20:59 PM EST
To: Danny Dean <deanftata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:deanftata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>,
"FitToATeeAthletics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:FitToATeeAthletics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<FitToATeeAthletics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:FitToATeeAthletics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
I spoke with Brittany this morning and I think I might have misunderstood her
on something.  I would call, but I’m on a conference call right now.  Could you
correct me if I am wrong?

Basic short sleeve t-shirt with one color screen print is $8.00 a piece

If I want 2 colors, the price starts at $8.50 and add $0.50 for each additional
colors

If I want a basic short sleeve 2X or higher one color price starts at $10.50.
But, if I want 2 colors it would start at $11 and then $0.50 per color?

For long sleeve shirts, the basic one color starts at $11.  Then it starts at
$11.50 for two colors and then additional $0.50?

For a long sleeve 2X or higher will start at $13.50 for one color, $14 for 2
colors and $0.50 for each color over 2.

Is this the correct?  Will the price scale change if I order 39 shirts?

  • From: Brittany Dean <badeanftata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 19:11:15 +0000
Yes that looks right.

Thanks and God Bless
Brittany Dean
Fit To A Tee Athletics
19 Madison Street
Commerce, Ga 30529
Phone: 706-423-9661
Fax: 706-423-9664

On Dec 6, 2012, at 1:47 PM, Denise Epperson
<denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Can you glance at this and see if it looks correct?

Name

Base Price

Number of add’l screen print colors

$$

Gender

Shirt Color

Sleeve Length

$$

[...]

wrote:

Fit To A Tee Athletics
19 Madison Street
Commerce, Ga 30529
Phone: 706-423-9661
Fax: 706-423-9664

Begin forwarded message:

[...]

<SIS_Vendors_2012-07-12.pdf>

<image002.jpg><http://www.gsisusers.org/>

[...]

wrote:

Fit To A Tee Athletics
19 Madison Street
Commerce, Ga 30529
Phone: 706-423-9661
Fax: 706-423-9664

Begin forwarded message:

Yes this is the price for 25-50 pieces. If there were 39 shirts the price would
not change.

Thanks and God Bless
Brittany Dean
Fit To A Tee Athletics