[greenstone_es] Re: Instalación greenstone

  • From: John Rose <john.rose1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: greenstone_es@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:43:26 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

I regret that my written Spanish is not very good, so this posting will exceptionally be in English.

I am a volunteer on the Greenstone team, helping with the promotion of user support groups and particularly with support for users in developing countries, and will be serving as liaison for Greenstone with this discussion list.

As Diego explained in his opening message, the idea of this list is to give you an opportunity to help each other in Spanish on user problems and needs. We will be monitoring the list to ensure that any problems which cannot be answered by the list members are referred for reply to the Greenstone team in New Zealand.

Best regards, John Rose, Research Associate, University of Waikato

At 15:12 21/05/2008, you wrote:
Estimado Colega:
Le sugiero dirigirse al Sr Jean Claude Dauphin en la direccion: <mailto:jc.dauphin@xxxxxxxxxx>jc.dauphin@xxxxxxxxxx
Atentos saludos,