[greenbuild] Ithaca area green architect

  • From: Eric Banford <efb13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "greenbuild-freelists.org" <greenbuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:54:30 -0400

No, the architect does not have to be green, but their practices do.  ;^)
Our family has purchased land and we have been working all winter on a
timber frame design for our new home. Unfortunately, our architect got a
new, very demanding position and is no longer able to help us out. Can
anyone recommend a local architect well versed in green building practices?
Any leads much appreciated!

Thanks,
Eric and Cathleen

Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided
missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.