[greenbuild] Help promoting wind energy bill in NYS senate

  • From: Francis Vanek <francis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: greenbuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:16:19 -0500

Dear friends,

I just talked to our state senator's office, John Kuhl, this morning.

Senate bill 2054, promoting net metering of wind power, is working its way
through the senate, and is currently in the energy committee.  If you would
like to write a letter expressing your support for net metering, the
address is

Sen. John Kuhl
310 Legislative Office Building
Albany, NY 12247

He is a co-sponsor of the bill.  Also, the same bill passed the assembly
last year, and is likely to pass again this year, so that all we would need
is for it to pass the senate and it could become law.

Note that some recipients of this email may live outside his district.  In
which case, it probably couldn't hurt to write to your senator too!

Hoping we can get this passed in 2003...

Peace on earth,
Francis

---