[GradeQuick] Re: Version 9 Site Manager Question

  • From: "George Somers" <gosomers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:26:03 -0800

Frank,

Try opening the .bak version of that gradebook, then resaving it.  This
works in version 10. The teacher may lose a day (probably less) of data.

As for our experience, the School Minder <-> Gradequick 10b data stream has
a few problems.  Our teachers are frustrated (some are technophobica anyway)
and we are moving to an entirly interegrated system for Catholic Schools
called OptionC (www.optionc.com <http://www.optionc.com/> ).  It is entirely
onine. They do nightly backups and the teachers know instantly that their
data is posted correctly.  Teachers can logon to see their child's
attendance, grades and even pay their tuition.  Great solution for Catholic
Schools!!  If it is HALF as good as they promise, my teachers would be
THRILLED.

Good luck with your problem.

Regards,

George Somers