[GradeQuick] Re: Reports

  • From: "Francis Lenox" <ride0285@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:50:53 -0500

This is more of a technical question...

We use GQ to send grades to the administrative server.  Normally, at the end
of a quarter, all we need to import into MMS (administrative program) is the
quarter grade and comments.  However, the end of second quarter is more
complicated because semester courses are sending the quarter grade as well
as a final grade, and the year long courses only need to report a 2nd Q
grade.  The MMS program will import all or none.

As I see it, our only options are:
1) have semester course grades sent grades at a separete time from year long
courses.
2) have all grades sent at once and separate the courses by hand before
importing them.

Any suggestions?

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx