[GradeQuick] Re: Learning and sharing

  • From: Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:15:26 -0500

Same here, Frank. I'm looking forward to picking up all sorts of useful
GradeQuick (and Edline) pointers. I'll share what I've learned, too.
Jerry Taylor
Technology Integration Teacher
Greece, NY School District
Web page: www.jerrytaylor.net
TASK page: www.greece.k12.ny.us/task/

fferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: gradequick-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/08/04 04:18 PM
Please respond to gradequick

        To:     gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [GradeQuick] Test Message

This is a test message for the GradeQuick list.  I am a high school
principal
who needs to know a LOT more about this program to answer the bazillion
questions my teachers keep asking me!  Looking forward to sharing with and

learning from all of you.

Frank Ferguson, Principal
Drew Central High School
Monticello, Arkansas