[GradeQuick] Re: Nampa schools and GQ

  • From: Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:20:47 -0500

Dear "P" (sorry, you never told us your name)...
How many teachers do you have in your school(s)? Which grade level(s) use
GradeQuick and/or Edline? What percentage of your teachers use GQ and/or
Edline?

Thank you for sharing.

Jerry Taylor
Technology Integration Teacher
Greece, NY School District
Web page: www.jerrytaylor.net
TASK page: www.greece.k12.ny.us/task/

"P. Buckendorf" <pbuckendorf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gradequick-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/08/04 04:46 PM
Please respond to gradequick

        To:     gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
        cc:
        Subject:        [GradeQuick] Test

 We love Gradequick and have used it for 4 years.  We have added Edline to
itfor the last 2 years and have received so many positive comments from
parents and students.  These are 2 great programs which work well with
each
other.

P. Buckendorf
Technology Integrator
Nampa Christian Schools
"By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn."
Message sent via MyMail - http://MyMail.CableONE.net

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx