[gptalk] Re: dual monitor setup

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 12:57:21 -0500

It may be exposed in the registry, but I would think it to be related to
the video driver and not Windows itself. This would make things kind of
difficult because of all the possible Video card/monitor combinations
you can run into.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>