[gptalk] Re: acrobat reader 9[Scanned]

  • From: "Craig Judd" <craig.judd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:25:00 +0100

Do you have any other apps deploying afterwards, we lost all ACROBAT PDF
association with ACROBAT after rolling out Photoshop Elements to users.

On 17/9/08 17:19, "Scott Klassen" <klas9574@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had a similar issue when I remote deployed 9.  On two systems, the file type
> association didn¹t set correctly.  Since it was only a couple of machines, I
> associated the file type manually.
>
> Scott Klassen

Parkstone Grammar School has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
any
attachment to this email has been swept for viruses.  However, the school
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment. If you have any queries please contact ICT Support at
Parkstone Grammar School.