[gptalk] Redeploy App & Startup Scripts

  • From: "Robert Mariani" <rmariani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:09:11 +1000 (EST)

I have MS Access Runtime Environment deployed via GP

Attached to the same GP i have a startup script which copies MDE/support
files to the local C: for use with the Runtime Environment.

We ave had to update one of these support files and hence copy it out to
the desktops.

If I update my deployment source and perform a "Redeploy Package" on the
Access Runtime Environment will the desktops process the entire policy
(and hence the startup script which will copy the files our again) or just
the software package?

Thanks
Rob