[gptalk] Can't use Group Policy Results Wizard

  • From: "Washington, Booker" <Booker.Washington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:27:00 -0400

What should I look for, if when I try to run the Group Policy Results
wizard on a computer(And I am logged on as a OU admin for the OU's
wherein these computers lay), I get an Access is denied error.

One of my techs, may have made some local GPO lockdowns and NTFS
permission settings to contribute to this.  I am just trying to figure
out which area to start

i.e, what are some typical settings that would cause an Access is denied
error