[gpsbug] Re: WSSC Fall 2010 ad Hoc Race Series!!!

  • From: "Tim Luton" <timothy_luton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ormond, John \(Newport News\)'" <John.Ormond@xxxxxxx>, <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 22:18:36 -0400

I just returned home from two months in the Gulf of Mexico working on the oil spill. Needless to say, the family expects some of my undivided attention for a little while.

I do plan to race this fall and BODACIOUS is in back in the water. My preference is for Sunday afternoons but I hope to be able to swing some saturdays as well.

Tim Luton,
S/V BODACIOUS.

----- Original Message ----- From: <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: "'Ormond, John (Newport News)'" <John.Ormond@xxxxxxx>; <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>