[gpsbug] Fall Sailing

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WhiteShoal \('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '\)" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 07:46:45 -0400

Hi all,

Have been teaching sailing most weekends and/or participating in regattas
down the river.
Have posted a few pics of "Rebecca" in last weekend's Dink Vail Regatta.  We
were third in our fleet (largely because John Edwards was not there.he
usually only give me fourth.)

Check out the pics on www.whiteshoal.info

I hope to be able to get to the Pagan at least a few times this fall.

I have put "Rebecca" up for sale.  If you know someone who might want a
sweet sailing daysailor/weekender, have them check Craig's list for Capri
22.

Some of you might be interested in the fact that most regattas I have
participated in are now having a "cruising" class, non-spinnaker for people
who have not raced in a year.  A trip down river to something like Dink Vail
can be a great weekend.  Usually can find a slip nearby with good ameneties,
and always a welcoming bunch of sailors.

Regards.  Hope to see you on the water.

John