[gpsbug] Today's Results

  • From: "john" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:12:21 -0400

Are on the web at www.wandling.net

Congratulations to Alexis.  She eked out a win over Anam Cara.  Alacrity
finished in third place.
Lady was a close fourth.  Good sailing, guys.  Looked like you were in a
whole different race from the rest of us.

Tranquility will be committee next two weekends.  Please get finish order
and email me.  I'll be in Bermuda so I won't update the website until I get
back.  Good sailing and good luck.

On a more somber note, Ed Zurey, skipper of Lady J is heading to mideast for
a few months.  I hope we see Lady J for the rest of the series, with Rick
Bodson skippering.

Ed,  keep an eye on your Donkey and get back safe.

See ya.

John