[gpsbug] Race Cancelled Today - Decision on Make-up

  • From: "john" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:20:50 -0400

Folks,

This fall series seems doomed!   Looks like no wind and rain pretty much all
day, so I have decided to bag this one.  But I need help on deciding a
make-up.  I don't want to make this decision myself, as Rebecca J would move
up one slot if we finished the series with just four races.

If we do a make-up, it will have to be this coming Saturday, as frostbite
starts Sunday.  Right now, Anam Cara is first, Recovery second, and Rebecca
J third.  If we end the series here, and take one throw out. We end up with
Anam Cara firs, Rebecca J second, and Recovery third.  On the other hand, if
we have a make-up, there could be a number of changes in finish order.

Since Rebecca J is involved, I would appreciate a vote on whether or not to
have a make-up on Saturday.  To ensure impartiality, I ask you to submit
your votes to Rick Bodson (RickBodson@xxxxxxxxxxx), and to let him know by
close of business Wednesday.  Rick can publicize the results in time for us
to get crew, etc.

Thanks,

John