[gpsbug] Re: It's in the books.

  • From: John Perry <wndsr4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx, gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 15:53:11 -0400

Yee Haaaa!  It sure was a fine day on the water after doing a backstroke across
the marina parking lot to get to the boat.....finger piers under 10-12 inches of
water made picking out the path to the boat a leap of faith & then a kip-up act
to climb UP onto the boat.  Recovery sure was untouchable today--awesome speed
with that long waterline and what appeared to be perfect sail trim from our
vantage point.  RJ was breathing hard down our back and would have had us with
another 5 minutes on that last leg.

I'm doing windsurfing races both days next weekend but will try to make it out
for the frostbite if I can keep my crew lined up.

More Sailing.
John Perry