[gpsbug] Fall Awards Party/Fish Fry

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:36:25 -0400

Hi Gang,

The Cassell's have once again volunteered to host (and hostess) the fall
awards party at their place in Carrolton.  Last year was a great time (in
spite of the high water) and Richard promises a lower tide this year.

Particulars:

Date - Sat, Oct 14th
Place - Cassell's - directions to follow
Time - 3:30 PM
Agenda:
Richard will fry up a bunch of fish, provide hush puppies, fries, slaw, etc.
Beer and soft drinks provided - although bringing a six pack or so is not
without precedent
If you want hard liquor or wine, please bring it along
If you can bring a covered dish or desert, that would be more than welcome,
too.

Skippers, please let me know if you are coming and provide a headcount per
boat.
Also, let me know if you can bring a covered dish or dessert...I think we
had about 25 people last year.

I need above info by Monday the 9th, please.

The hunt for a first place trophy is pretty tight.  Alexis, Recovery, and
Gotcha are all within striking distance, and, with Rebecca J stalking the
leaders, there will be four boats in close competition for the three
trophies.

See ya on the water.

John