[gps-talkusers] Re: wasn't able to make my purchase for the upgrade

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:01:35 -0800

Hi Malaina,
You may have to call about the GPS receiver discounts as I don't see this on our online shopping cart with the discounted price.

Call on Monday and Sheila will take care of you.
Thanks
Charles

At 07:54 PM 2/27/2009, you wrote:
Vicky I found it but what version do you curently have of the gps? It says it can't apply to the current version. I have 5.03 before wanting to make this purchase. Iam wondering if because I already have 5.03 if I can't buy it now.
Malaina
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>