[gps-talkusers] Re: wasn't able to make my purchase for the upgrade

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:08:53 -0500

Hi Malaina and All,

When I went to this link:

http://senderogroup.com/shopgps.htm

I did see the SMA for the $125 price.  And, although I didn't place an order
as I had managed to get through on the phone to Sendero earlier today, I was
able to add the SMA for the $125 to my shopping cart.

What you might do when on the page, is try going on down passed the upgrade
of the various versions, as well as for all the links for user
stories and comparisons and the like,  to find the SMA info.  Or, perhaps
even easier, when on the page, do a search with your screen reader for the
word SMA, and it should bring you right there.